Network Specialist to Verisure Innovation in Malmö
Do you want to be a part of Sweden´s top R&D Centers in the connected smart home market? Then we have the position for you!
Verisure Innovation is now looking for their new Network Specialist within IP communications and infrastructure. Take the opportunity to work within a market leading company within smart alarms and home automation and be a part of one of the fastest expanding company in Europe. As a Network Specialist at Verisure you will be a technical specialist and contribute to home safety and making the world a more secure place. We look forward to your application!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
As a Network Specialist you will work within a fast-developing environment where you will be able to influence and drive projects and changes. With your knowledge and expertise you will be a key-asset within the group. You will also have great opportunity to develop in your role and advance within the company in Malmö, Madrid or even on a global level. At Verisure you will have the potency to impact your everyday task as well as your future.
We are also offering you:
- A culture where we appreciate and help each other, we work as a team and do not hesitate to look after a college.
- A meaningful work, you will contribute to making the world a safer and more secure place.
- A passion for innovation, our continuous investment in innovation has led to consistent top and bottom line growth. The more we grow, the safer the world becomes.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, we are building a high-performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities.
With our values at hand: Passionate in everything we do, Committed to making a difference, Always Innovating, Winning as a team, With trust and responsibility we welcome you onboard on our journey.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your role as a Network Specialist will mainly focus on performing in and managing projects under IT Operations and IP Communication & Infrastructure. You will be responsible for serving the company with good IT services and maintaining our common IT-platform. All projects and responsibilities are within the Network, Linux & open source domain.
- Lead Verisure Innovation Transformation to cloud and software defined network
- Develop network infrastructure from requirements gathering to design
- Lead improvement tasks & initiatives
- Development and maintenance of scripts and tools for automation and orchestration
- 3rd line support for our network and firewall infrastructure
You will work in a modern office, overlooking the sea in central Malmö. You will be a part of a full stack team with focus on customer specific segments.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a technical expert that uses technology to achieve work objectives. You are enthusiastic about challenges and result oriented with an eager to accomplish goals and deadlines. To make decisions you gather comprehensive information and always have high standards for both quality and quantity in mind. To succeed in the role, you need to have the ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment. Finally, you need to be a true team player who support others in our team, share information when needed and help building team spirit.
To thrive in this position, you will need:
- Professional education in computer science (or similar)
- +3 years of Cisco Network administration
- In depth knowledge of managing, developing and designing enterprise Network
- Experience in IT security and firewalling
- Experience in Linux administration (RHCSA, RHCE or equivalent)
- Fluent in English
It is advantageous if you also have:
- Experience in Palo Alto Networks firewalls
- CCNP or higher Cisco certifications
- OpenBSD firewall administration
- Good communication skills in Swedish
INTERESTED?Verisure works with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible recruiter Lovisa Wang-Larsen at 0708-888 411.
Securitas Direct Verisure Group is the European market leader in monitored ´smart alarms´ delivering outstanding service to over 2 million customers with a team of more than 10 000 employees. We operate in 14 countries across Europe and Latin America. We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place. Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high performance organization through investing in our people with great development and growth opportunities. We are a growth company. Our continuous investment in in innovation has led to consistent top and bottom line growth. The more we grow, the safer the world becomes. We are owned by a leading private equity firm: Hellman & Friedman. Our sponsor has invested in our innovation pipeline and in our organization to fuel our accelerated growth and play a leading role in the industry. For more information, visit our web http://www.verisure.com