Web Manager – with design and digital marketing skills
SWEP is an exciting, growing company, dedicated to creating solutions to meet the energy challenges of the world. SWEP offers more than just a job. We offer an opportunity for a career with no boundaries and an opportunity to make an impact – locally and globally. SWEP is striving towards record-breaking growth. We want individuals who think like entrepreneurs; who have an open mind; who care about the environment; and who are looking to inspire and be inspired.
Are you ready for the challenge of making energy last longer?
We are now looking for a person to become an essential part of the market communication team that will put SWEP at the very forefront of digital communication.
This is the ideal job for a person that loves managing and controlling web development projects. You will plan and, in many cases, carry out design, maintenance, and administration. You know how to create amazing user experiences online. You have an eye for clean and esthetic web design, and possess superior user interface design skills. You know how to translate high-level requirements into interactive flows and artifacts, and then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. Your work will range from overall corporate communication to e-letters and digital campaigns. You will also enjoy leading and taking responsibility for digital marketing development.
You will need a can-do attitude, determination, and an entrepreneurial spirit, while being able to work harmoniously with the rest of the team. We expect you to have some experience of project management and to be able to act as an analyst when needed. You are creative and energetic, with the ability to handle multiple projects in parallel. Communication skills and previous experience of working on a variety of tasks on communicative/UX design and the technical side as well as with third-party suppliers are an advantage.
- Project-managing assigned digital communication activities and being a general resource for team projects
- Leading digital communication and web strategies
- Improving and conceptualizing website design and content ideas that bring simplicity and user- friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and implementation
- Leading social media strategies with regard to coordinating and enhancing our online presence
- Using web statistics and analytics to track and improve conversion
- Developing and utilizing SEO strategies and activities
- Reviewing new technologies to keep SWEP at the forefront of development in digital marketing
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in human-computer interaction and/or interaction design
- Experience of marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programs
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Experience/understanding of e-commerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Ability to analyze data sets and deliver actionable business recommendations
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
Working as a web manager at SWEP means taking great responsibility, but also offers lots of opportunities and potential. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Tommy Simonsen, VP Marketing, on +46 418 400 681.
Please send your CV and personal letter no later than November 24, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.