Exciting job as a Java Developer to WirelessCar, Gothenburg
Essential Qualifications for the role as a Java Developer
We are looking for you who have at least 3 years of previous work experience from any part of design, development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of software or backend developer, meritorious if you are a full stack developer.
- We see that you have experience in writing robust, maintainable applications, and have a reasonable understanding of how to build and work with distributed or integration intensive services.
- You will be working in a cross-functional agile team, where you will create robust, high quality and scalable services for our customers.
- We are looking for you who cares about quality and who knows what it means to deliver high quality code.
- You have very good skills in both spoken and written English
In order to fit the role you need to have good technical knowledge and experience from following;
- REST and JPA
- Unit testing (JUnit) / testing,
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
Trust, collaboration, can-do attitude and team spirit are at the core of what value WirelessCar as a company.
Information about the assignment
• Gothenburg / Lindholmen
• Full time 100%
• Start as soon as possible, commission duration between 9-12 months
• Possibility of direct employment at the company for the right person
What Experis IT can offer you
We at Experis offer you work in a stable and positive team with great work pleasure where you will have a significant role. You will have the privilege of working in an environment with extensive experience and broad skills, where new and exciting challenges will come to you with high levels of ambition and work capacity.
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you.
We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. We will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally. At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance and value the qualities that an even age and gender distribution, as well as ethnic and cultural diversity add to the business.
We can also offer you:
- An employment in accordance with union agreements
- Overtime payment
- Occupational pension
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist My Ambrén at firstname.lastname@example.org