HR Business Partner, Stockholm
As HR Business Partner at CGI you will have a HR leadership role, with both tactical and strategic elements. As a trusted advisor and consultant to the business unit's leadership team and senior management members, you will help to build, develop and lead their organizations by providing the necessary HR programs, tools and information. You will be an important part of the HR Business Partner team, and you will ensure appropriate dialogue with social partners and representatives in the region.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As HR-business Partner at CGI your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying HR implications of the BU business objectives to ensure appropriate HR solution design in line with the global HR strategy.
Manage and support HR Services activities and ensure service delivery including:
- Employee relations
- Workforce planning
- Performance management
- Talent management and succession planning
- HR policies
- People development and learning
- Organizational development
- Health and wellness
- Member satisfaction program and member consultation
- Compensation, benefits and benchmarking
- Recruitment and onboarding
- International mobility
- Ensure compliance with employment/social law and agreements in conjunction with the legal team
- Facilitate and assist implementation of actions resulting from employee and manager feedback regarding HR Services activities, with alignment to the HR strategy.
- Ensure continuous services improvement trough the review of existing practices and implementation of new practice.
- Take part in global/international HR projects on an ad hoc basis.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Preferred personal profile
You have 6-8 years of experience from international organizations and/or IT consulting and you are a motivating and supporting HR-practitioner. You have good collaboration skills, as well as analytical-, communication-, interpersonal-, and influencing skills. Furthermore you are committed and eager to work in a global environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Relevant Bachelor/Master Degree or equivalent degree. And/or HR related certifications.
- Good proficiency level in English
- Good Excel and Power Point skills
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Marja Kontiokari, HR Director
tel. +358 40 5579873
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Human Resources