Senior Program Manager
International with start-up atmosphere
Cognizant has over 260.000 employees worldwide. From Americans to Scandinavians and from Brazilians to Indians. Working with so many different cultures widens not only your horizon but gives fantastic opportunities for an international career. Despite the scale and international breadth, the atmosphere in the Nordics organization is that of a young start-up.
From digital identification to digital connection
Digital tools grow fast, just like the digital attitude. This leads to increased customer demands and increased pressure to deliver coherent products and services that are digitally ready. Companies that want to keep their relevance must implement digital transformation in front of front office experiences, middle office business processes and back office IT environments. The urgent need for digital transformation raises a host of complex problems that organizations need to solve quickly. We help customers implement digital transformation by combining business and engineering architectures that provide competitive edge and growth on the top line.
Develop your career with us. The Program Manager is responsible for end-to-end delivery and takes complete ownership across the customer ecosystem including and not limited to Cognizant, Customer and other partners to provide a seamless delivery. This role would require the individual to be the face of delivery to the customer – manage escalations, step into large programs and manage customer and internal expectations.
- Overall head of a large end-to-end engagement based out of Stockholm, Sweden
- Highest point of delivery escalation and ownership for the complete service for the Cognizant ecosystem
- Drive and institutionalize creation of a standard performance dashboard for the entire ecosystem measuring health, financials, and operational parameters
- Responsible for ensuring that the KPI and SLA as set out for the service is adhered too
- Foster a sense of team spirit across the ecosystem
- Ensure all appropriate checkpoints/reviews for pursuit are completed and manage & participate in all reviews at bid team & executive level
- Conduct negotiations at high level of the customer organization, on complex outsourcing issues
- Lead and counsel client and Cognizant on vendor governance by improving existing service and performance; enhancing operational stability; contributing to cost savings; and driving revenue opportunities by consistently practicing Vendor Management disciplines including: performance management, relationship management, financial management and contract administration.
- 8+ years’ strong track record with hands on Program / Delivery management. Running complex multi-million programmes in information-technology services for system integrating companies involving multiple geographies
- Delivered engagements spanning product rollout, application maintenance across technologies
- Clear experience in transformation programs that involved significant cost reduction/simplification/IT rationalization/process rationalization
- Ideally experience in Agile transformation
- Highly experienced in customer management, relationship management, multi-partner relationships, multi geography engagements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence, negotiation, establish credibility and work with gravitas
- Strong exposure to P&L management including estimation and pricing of large and complex engagements involving multiple service lines and geographies
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrates proven capability to build relationships at all levels. Speaking and writing both Swedish and English at a professional level
- Experience with onsite/offshore model and working in a multi-cultural environment
Continuously developing yourself
It doesn’t matter on which level you start at Cognizant, you will always keep developing yourself with our Cognizant Academy. Besides that, we share the experience we gained in our programs at customers and socialize. It’s not an obligation but very popular.
Because we are growing fast and opportunities arise around every corner. We don’t want to push your career as this is something you can do yourself. That’s more fun, right?
We are proud to announce that Cognizant has for the third consecutive year running been officially certified as a "Top Employer Sweden!
Cognizant Technology Solutions Sweden AB provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organisation and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimise its employment practices and to develop its employees.
Are you willing to join us and grow together?
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.