Assistant to VP Finance Northern Europe
CGI is a global IT business with 72,500 professionals in hundreds of locations worldwide. CGI Northern Europe has revenue of $1,9billion, 8000 members, and operates in 9 countries in Europe and South Africa.
We are now looking for an assistant who will support our VP Finance Northern Europe and BU Controller Sweden and their teams. The responsibilities includes various administration activities, organizing events, coordinating activities with the CGI Corporate office based in Montreal, and preparing various reports. The position is based in Stockholm and will report VP Finance Northern Europe
- Prepare the quarterly reports for the finance team:
- MSAP report results and comments, ensure meetings are scheduled
- Newsletter: coordinate content with BU Controllers, and arrange the publishing with communications team
- Schedule annual meetings with Business Unit Leaders and report results to Corporate
- Complete expense reports for the Business Unit Controllers
- Educate new Finance members on the process
- Coordinate meetings & calendar invites, responding to organizers or invitees
- Organize travel, booking flights, hotels, etc as required
- Organize Conferences / Team meetings / dinners / Social activities / training events
- Prepare Agenda for team meetings, take minutes of meetings, circulate & obtain feedback
- Support the team with administration tasks such as: time reports, mailing lists, PO numbers for procurement, maintain vacation planner lists etc.
- Coordinate with Corporate Legal Secretariat all signatures for Legal entity documents
- Be the person everyone turn to when they need help• Strong organization and project management skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience using Microsoft Office package
- Ability to adapt your daily work for adhoc priorities that arise
- Ability to handle substantial amount of information
Furthermore we believe you are a quick learner who is accurate, structured and has a positive can do attitude. Interested in joining our team and being a part of a company that has been awarded Top Employer for the fourth year in a row? Send in your application today or contact email@example.com for more information.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management