Lead developer till Lensway
We are looking for a driven Lead Developer
Do you want to join a growing company and work on developing our digital business? If you are passionate about working together with your team to solve problems and come up with the right solutions? Mentor and develop your team helping them to become great engineers just like you? Then this is the role for you!
In the role as Lead Developer, you become part of LensWay Group's great IT team. We follow an Agile methodology where you as a Lead developer solve a wide variety of challenging and fun assignments.
Your work includes
Mentoring other team members and ensures that development in the team is done according to agreed coding standards and architectural principles.
Responsibility to ensure there are written/documented standards/best practices to follow
Drive architectural work within the team
Facilitate investigation of new tools and technologies to support new requirements
- Minimum of 4 years experience of Frontend Development and ready to take the next step in your career.
- Experience of HTML5, SASS/CSS and jQuery
- Knowledge in technologies like Angular, TypeScript, JSON, AJAX, XML, Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack etc.
- Experience in frontend architecture, concurrency and performance challenges
- Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum / Kanban
- Experience in design patterns and knowledge how to create maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
- Experience in automated browser testing, such as Selenium
A fast and changing environment, where you are given the opportunity for great responsibility. You become part of a good team that are passionate to deliver the best solutions at a high pace and where you have the chance to learn and develop.
The role is stimulating, challenging and fun in a workplace filled with happy and dedicated colleagues. You will get work together with a superb team
Collective agreements and yummy benefits
Exclusive staff discounts that include you, your family and friends
The company focuses on healthcare and offers all employees a paid wellness hour per week, healthcare allowance and a special discount package for training at SATS.
We are a value-based company that prioritizes Team LensWay Group and see our employees as a corner stone in the company.
This is a fulltime position. In this recruitment Lensway cooperate with Experis IT. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Lena Wassén, 08-508 859 02, firstname.lastname@example.org or Pia Holmberg 0703-14 68 66, email@example.com