BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for a IT Project Manager in Gothenburg
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies.The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
BNP Paribas Cardif is now searching for an IT Project Manager to our Nordic organization. As IT Project Manager you will play a central role in the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordics IT-team. We launched lately several key projects to transform our company by digitalizing services provided to our customers and automating our internal processes. As IT Project Manager you will steer these projects and help us to successfully deploy them in the organization.
IT Project Manager Responsibility:
- Manage the lifecycle of projects from the requirements gathering, piloting development, testing to the final delivery
- Ensure that each release respects the quality, cost and planning criteria
- Plan and coordinate the tasks between all actors, within Cardif and with suppliers
- Pilot and follow up the projects’ budget, timelines and risks
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers
- Educational background - preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
Experience and knowledge requirements:
- Solid background in Information Technology, with hands-on experience on project management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
- Driven and are high commitment to work
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Solution- and quality oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- The position is open in our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
- We offer exercise contribution and are connected to Benify’s portal for benefits.
If you have any questions about the service, please COO, Philippe Pinsonnat, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process is ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. You are welcome with your application by 30th of April 2018.
You submit your application to: email@example.com and enter "IT-Project Manager" on your application.
More about BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 110 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings.
For more information, see www.bnpparibascardif.se and www.bnpparibascardif.com.