Financial Analyst, Stockholm
The Finance Team in CGI consists of 4 teams; Shared Services, Financial Business Services, Financial Business Engineering and Controller team. All teams are working closely together and supporting each other to excel in supporting our business.
We are searching for a Financial Analyst/Business controller for our Controller team. The Controller team is responsible for financial and corporate reporting, revenue recognition, investments and financial analysis to support the decision making of our business.
This position is the financial support for one of the production units in our business, responsible for working with the VP and her team on understanding and reporting the figures. This position is also responsible for other activities such as consolidation and reporting figures for our Business Unit, having a very good big picture of how it works and good exposure towards the business and the finance organization.•Help business from finance standpoint. In this support role you must understand the right details and the big picture of the business
•Support business leaders and other controllers in analysis, budget & forecast and ad hoc tasks
•Monitoring, Analyses, & advising on outsourcing contracts on a monthly basis
•Take part on the areas management team meetings as their finance partner
•Ensure that costs are on right level, correctly calculated and recharged to projects based on usage
•Give guidelines about accounting policies and standards
•Investment control and support
•Forecast/Budget consolidation and reporting
•KPI:s and accounting support
•Preparation of accruals and journal entriesYou have Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance
• One to two years of practical experience in relevant financial area - accounting and controlling
• We expect you to be an analytical and structured team player with flexibility and ability to enjoy working in a high-paced environment
• Your approach is proactive, efficient and systematic and you are eager to learn and to actively develop yourself and take on more responsibility
• Knowledge of the technology industry, especially IT services, is a plus
• You have good communication and documentation skills and you communicate fluently in both written and spoken Swedish and English
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office and especially in Microsoft Excel
• To succeed in this position you have orientation for details combined with ability to understand the context and the big picture
For more info, please contact
The selection process will take place continuously, so please send in your application as soon as possible, latest the 11-June-2018.
finance, controller, finans, redovisning, accounting, ekonomiUtveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna - som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.