Operations Manager, Connected Home
Are you experienced DevOps Professional with a passion for customer value?
Maybe this job as Operations Manager for our Connected Home platform is for you!
The ASSA ABLOY Connected Home platform is a cloud based software platform that enables
- Remote access to homes and access delegation to e.g., family and friends
- In home delivery, home care etc.
- Access to- and value creating use of relevant home data
To ensure the end users receive maximum Quality of Service and support we are now looking for an experienced Operations Manager with DevOps focus!
As Operations Manager for Connected Home you are working in an Agile, cross functional team with Developers, QA and Operations as equal team members. The Operations Manager is working close to the Product Manager with focus on ensuring the team is exceeding customer expectations in regards to quality of service and support. You are also coordinating with Divisional counterparts to ensure system level integrations are executed in the best possible way.
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 500 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.9 billion.
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation organization that provides technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland) and Gurgaon (India). Shared Technologies consists of over 250 innovative engineers out of which 130 are based in Stockholm.
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who puts a pride in delivering innovative, secure, high quality products that are used globally.
The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly. We value diversity, knowledge, experience and curiosity. Our teams work according to lean/agile and DevOps principles and are organized as small, cross-functional and self-organizing units.
We value learning and are dedicated to continuous improvement, especially with our employees who we encourage to continuously learn and develop their skills. The knowledge exchange within departments and teams is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part and contribute.
Who are we looking for
We seek someone with extensive experience Continuous Delivery and DevOps principles. You are well familiar with data security practices and are well familiar with delivering services on the AWS platform. You have a strong customer focus and a passion for delivering customer value swiftly and effortlessly. You are a champion for continuous improvement and are passionate about helping a team to constantly improve their delivery.
You probably have a background as a developer or as a cloud focused IT professional with a passion for cloud technology and is eager to both learn more and teach others.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
- Coordinate 3rd line support and ensure communication with customers and that problems are solved swiftly
- Ensure Quality of Service of the Connected home platform is meeting customer expectations and SLA requirements
- Work closely with Divisional partners and stake holders to ensure the complete product delivery is excellent in all respects
- Continuously improve the delivery of the Connected Home platform by driving continuous delivery principles
- Champion DevOps principles and way of working in the team
- Ensure the Connected Home platform has an appropriate level of security in place and that customer data is properly managed and secure at all times
- Ensure the Connected Home platform is compliant to GDPR and other relevant legislation
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Comprehensive experience from DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Comprehensive experience in data protection and security
- Experience from working in Lean/Agile environments
- Experience from working in industries with high data security and integrity requirements
- Experience from working with AWS or other Cloud service providers
- Experience in working in multi-site and multi-cultural environments
- Knowledge in Deployment automation and container tools
- Knowledge in modern monitoring and log tools such as Graphite/Graphana, ELK stack, Elastic Search or Graylog
Contact and application
Last day for application is May 4th.
For further information:
Director, Support & Services