Technical Lead in Cloud and Security - Support Service at IFS Scandinavia
4 dagar kvar
Technical Lead in cloud and security – Support services in IFS Scandinavia
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com.
your future challenge
As Technical Lead within Support Services in Scandinavia will you have an important role to lead and coordinate our Support projects through the entire lifecycle, where you plan, execute and coordinate projects with high quality and effective use of available resources.
The work as Technical Lead will include a variety of tasks such as:
Managed Cloud Coordination:
· Act as a regional point of contact for the Global Managed Cloud Team:
This will include duties such as:
o Coordinate on-boarding activities with IFS Managed Cloud Team/MSP and customer
- Coordinate project activities with IFS Project (initiate and hand over, not ongoing project activities)
- Be the link between IFS Managed Cloud/GSO and customer when required.
- Follow-up in monthly reports and statistics
Scandinavian Extensions - Coordination duties
· Coordinate work related packages and releases of Scandinavian extensions
· Release management and documentation
· Manage resource allocation – both technical and quality assurance activities
· Devise project plans and release schedule
· Devise communication plans and keep them updated
· Be an active member in the Product Review Boards with the aim on including Scandinavian extensions in future core releases of IFS Applications
Prioritize and manage – Evergreen
· Prioritize and manage Evergreen pipeline together with Evergreen team lead
· Be responsible for security and access related questions for Scandinavia Support
· Specify and identify improvement requirements to Corporate Service (COS)
· Produce material for presentations both internally and externally
· Direct communication with both customers and partners
As our Technical Lead it is important that you work proactively and are a creative problem solver. You can motivate and empower the people you work with. IFS Scandinavia has employees in both Sweden, Norway and Denmark as well as a strong collaboration with IFS Sri Lanka and our partner IDC in India. You have the ability to work across teams, sites and regions. Stakeholders may also be spread all over the world as we interact with the IFS community worldwide.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a person who have:
· both technical and coordination experience
· a winning personality and are result driven
· goal oriented with a customer (both internally and externally) focused spirit
· knowledgeable in ERP business systems and other business support systems
· are good at planning and organizing to get maximum customer value and quality
· have experience with end to end process management
· are business driven and always see the customer perspective
· have knowledge on how to implement new ideas and solutions
· good at communicating, presenting and making information transparent to all stakeholders.
· communicate fluent in English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
At IFS you will meet varied, interesting and challenging assignments and work together with competent colleagues and leaders. IFS has a strong and committed culture where we help each other and where you as an employee are seen and appreciated. We give you the freedom and the responsibility you need to make a real impact on our products, our organization and our development.
We take great pride in IFS and do our outmost to live up to our employee and leadership principles. We embrace the opportunities created by change and are always willing to walk the extra mile.
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible; last day to apply is May 15, 2018. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Susanne Borgenstierna, Group Manager, Support Services Scandinavia (+46 (0)73 345 3039 or email@example.com)
Gitte Johansen, HR contact for Support Services Scandinavia (+45 22 20 16 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org)