BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for a Nordic IT Security Officer in Gothenburg
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
BNP Paribas Cardif is now searching for a Nordic IT Security Officer to our Nordic organization.
Purpose of the function
The main function of the Security resource is to:
- adapt and implement the BNPP PARIBAS Group Security Policy by providing the necessary operational support to the various structures
- ensure that all of the local legal and regulatory specific features are taken into account by each Business line
- be in charge of the Business continuity and IT continuity
This is a Nordic position that covers all our premises and employees present in the 3 countries (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) and the IT platform.
We are looking for a person that has a good IT background (in application and/or infrastructure) and has strong interest in the IT Security aspects.
This person will be sent to our Head Office in France for training on our group’s security framework.
Description of work tasks:
Security policy and governance
- Ensure Security policies and its governance (committees, reporting …) are applied
- Improve and run a Security dashboard to follow up on progress and help decision making
Security - Activity follow up
- Classification of the IT system assets
- Participation in the assessment of the Business line risks;
- Define and maintain a map of all Security risks
- Handle the follow up of recommendations and management of non-conformities related to Security
- Vulnerability check of our global IT set up
Business and Information Continuity
- Ensure all managers have updated versions of their BCP documents (BIA incl. applications, staff, activities needed)
- Maintain a library of the documentation
- In charge of BCP and ICP tests, global Surveillance Key Points and reporting
- Be the Nordic touchpoint for GDPR related topics
- A minimum of a bachelor or equivalent through qualified experience
Experience and knowledge requirements:
- Experience on IT infrastructure and/or application development
- Knowledge and strong interest on IT Security
- Knowledge on data protection rights
- Bilingual English
- Strong analytical mind
- Ability to work both in a Team and transversal
- Rigorous and accurate
- The position is open in our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
- We offer exercise contribution and are connected to Benify’s portal for benefits.
If you have any questions about the service, please COO, Philippe Pinsonnat, email@example.com.
The selection process is ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. You are welcome with your application by 21th of May 2018.
You submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter "Security Officer" on your application.
More about BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 110 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. For more information, see www.bnpparibascardif.se and www.bnpparibascardif.com.