IT Support Specialist at Scania Credit Group
4 dagar kvar
The IT department of Scania Credit AB, today consisting of three persons, is responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the IT portfolio from a business demand point of view. We are now recruiting to strengthen our team within the application support and maintenance organisation. This role will report to the IT-Manager of Scania Credit Group.
The Business IT Support Specialist mainly focuses on systems maintenance of our common systems. You will be driving the support & maintenance work together with two colleagues within the IT department and Process - and System owners. Key responsibilities as a Business IT Support Specialist:
- Infrastructure development
- Application Support & Maintenance
- Work with improvement tasks to assure system uptime and system delivery
- Business Intelligence development
- Handle service requests
- Coordinate, prioritize and implement change requests
- Participate in business and internal IT projects as project member
To be able to succeed in this role we think that you:
- Have 2-3 years’ experience working with application maintenance or in an IT support role within the financial business area
- Are service minded and business oriented with an interest for technology
- Want to work in a structured way
- Have good communication and documentation skills (oral and in writing) in English
- Swedish not a requirement, as Scania Credit is an international organization
- Is a team player that wants to contribute to the groups development
- Experience in working with databases and knowledge about SQL language
- Worked with and developed solutions in reporting tools.
If you have an Academic education it would be beneficial.
To get further information about the role and function, please contact Patrik Löfgren, Operations Manager or Magnus Bengtsson, IT Manager at Scania Credit AB, mobile + 46 70 778 62 31
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates.
Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.