Business Architect, Scania CV AB
HR IT is looking for a new member to the team. We are supporting Scania with HR solutions, covering the whole lifecycle; from requirements, implementation projects to ongoing further development and maintenance.
Scania’s business is changing over time and we are on a journey phasing out older applications and implementing new technology. Globalization, digitalization and mobility are examples of trends that are affecting our business environment.
In this expansive phase, especially within the HR area where we replace local solutions with a global way of working and a more consistent application landscape, we need you to contribute with your knowledge and expertise on our HR transformation journey.Your responsibility
You will work together with departments within IT at Scania but also together with Scania’s HR units globally, third party suppliers as well as with other brands within the VW group.
As a Business Architect you will:
- Conduct workshops to document and analyze business organization, processes and information needs using standard process and information modelling techniques
- Analyze how business processes can be improved, how the information is handled, and if there is system support that supports the business properly
- Visualize the company’s operations using various models, both current and target descriptions
- Help to raise the view from current (and short-term) delivery to a holistic perspective in order to make sure we align to our decided strategies and long-term goals both IT and business
We are looking for applicants with an MSc in Information Technology or comparable education (or similar work life experience). We believe you have of 3-5 years work life experience, as minimum.
In order to be successful you need to have:
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, good at networking and creating relationships
- Ability to articulate ideas and be fluent in whiteboard demonstrations
- Experience of understanding business requirements and processes
- The ability to translate business requirements into plans for IT solutions
You should have a positive attitude and be able to cooperate with the team, but also work independently when required. Your ability to take responsibility, be structured and self-propelled is very important. Knowledge about SAP Success Factors is an advantage. You must be proficient in written and spoken English. Swedish language skills is an advantage. Certain travel to different Scania locations will occur.We offer
In addition to extensive personal and professional development opportunities, benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, training facilities, lunch at reduced prices and much more is offered.The location
Scania headquarter is located less than 40 km south of Stockholm city. It is easily accessible by regional train, commuter train, bus or car. Scania’s own bus line, Scania Job Express, goes from Stockholm city directly to Scania in Södertälje.Application
Scania CV AB is working together with HRM Affärsutveckling, for further information about the position, please contact Anna Truedsson +46 73 501 52 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will interview continuously, please apply no later than June 17th. Your application should include a CV and cover letter.