Solution Architects for Supporting Processes IT, Scania CV AB
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Globalization, digitalization and mobility are examples of trends that are affecting our business environment. We are increasing our ability to make use of our information assets and utilize new technology. New possibilities enable us to share data with each other, apply machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The work environment at Scania’s IT department is international and our employees are representing many different nationalities and countries.Your responsibility
You will mainly be responsible for understanding the business strategies and visualize the future IT landscape that enables the business goals. Keep an overview of the existing solutions, new development initiatives, and secure that the solutions documentation such as modelling etc. is being performed according to established guidelines.
Participate in the portfolio work within the domain. Coordinate business initiatives, plan and drive architectural initiatives to reach the vision. Ensure and secure a re-use approach within the domain but also from other domains. Together with other architects you are responsible for ensuring that we develop and design scalable, stateless and sustainable technical solutions.Your profile
We are looking for applicants with an MSc in Information Technology or comparable education (or similar work life experience). We believe you have of 3-5 years work life experience, as minimum. We are looking for six solution architects to join our teams within:
- Finance IT: Purchase to pay and Change Management FS & Treasury
- IT4IT Management: Tools Management
- HR IT
In order to be successful you need to have:
- Experience of understanding business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to constructively challenge ideas and design approaches
- Broad technical aptitude, strong design and analytical skills
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns and ERP systems
- Experience from working with cloud and hybrid solutions
- Ability to articulate ideas and be fluent in whiteboard demonstrations
- Excellent architecture diagramming capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, good at networking and creating relationships
- Ability to create effective requirement documentation and review them with project stakeholder at multiple levels in the organization
- Experience and practice from using agile working methods
You should have a positive attitude and be able to cooperate with the team, but also work independently when required. Your ability to take responsibility, be structured and self-propelled is very important. You must be proficient in written and spoken English, Swedish language skills is an advantage.We offer
In addition to exciting career and personnel development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more.The location
Scania headquarter is located less than 40 km south of Stockholm city. It is easily accessible by regional train, commuter train, bus or car. Scania’s own bus line, Scania Job Express, goes from Stockholm city directly to Scania in Södertälje.Application
Scania CV AB is working together with HRM Affärsutveckling, for further information about the position, please contact Mats Frisk +46 70 951 92 73 or email@example.com. We will interview continuously, please apply no later than June 17th. Your application should include a CV and cover letter.