Delivery Manager - IXAD Advanced Analytics
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. One big change on this journey is that Scania has to become a Data Driven Company, meaning utilizing our data assets in a more extended way to find new knowledge and use it in decisions, predictions, process improvement, strategic planning and more. Today we are extracting a lot of data from our vehicles and IT-systems to our Data Lake.
We are currently looking for a Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for data and analytics insights deliveries, which means having responsibility for planning, execution, communication as well as guiding your team members within the Advanced Analytics assignments where we are working with Big Data and Machine Learning.
You will also continuously find better and more efficient ways of working to support, develop, and grow the use of existing and new initiatives. You will work closely with different functions across the whole Scania organization as well as with external partners when needed to ensure the execution of the AA assignments.
Skills and Experience:
- A successful history of leading Advanced Analytics projects or equivalent
- Analytic skills
- Technical understanding of tool such Python, R, SQL, Scala
- Experience with big data and machine learning
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of agile way of working is a plus
- Good English knowledge
- Experienced leader of projects with good track record of delivering results with quality and speed
- You will need to be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment and able to navigate at a high rate of change
- You are curious and want to learn and understand more of the business challenges and find new possibilities to solve the same
- It comes natural to you to communicate and share knowledge with your colleagues
As a Scania employee you are, in addition to personal and professional development opportunities, offered benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City – Liljeholmen – Södertälje, Scania Job Express.
More information please contact
Pär Berg, Head of Advanced Analytics, Shared IT Services, +46 8 553 806 48, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV.