Business Analyst within Powertrain Assembly and Maintenance IT
The group Powertrain Assembly and Maintenance IT has the objective to support our component workshops with business development and on-site technical support. By being close to the daily operations we fully understand what is crucial to our colleagues in the workshops and can judge the impact of new solutions and how they should be implemented.
This position focus on the area for our component workshops and maintenance departments. Primary it is all about analysing new demands within the area for Powertrain Assembly and Maintenance IT that is related to IT. You will have several contacts with business experts in several different areas which means a large network within Powertrain Assembly and Maintenance IT in the heart of Scania.
- Analyse new business demands and needs in close cooperation with business and your colleagues.
- Do business analysis work within pre-studies.
- Create a common view on demands and make sure that we have the right requirements for our IT landscape by creating e.g. goal models, concept models and process models.
- Working with responsibility to drive change and development within Powertrain Assembly and Maintenance IT.
- Developing and stimulating work environment in between business and IT.
- Possibility to develop a broad network within Scania.
- Active competence development and great colleagues who thinks that it is important to have fun at work!
- You´re truly inspired to work with improvements and business development.
- You have experience from production or maintenance or preferably both.
- You have good change management leadership skills.
- You have good communication and great social skills.
- You are structured and have good planning skills.
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English is an requirement.
- Experience working with SPARX Enteprise Architecture is a merit.
For more information about the position contact Fredrik Andlin (Group Manager), tfn +46 8-553 525 76, Tobias Viklund (Recruitment Centre), tfn +46 8-553 703 90
Your application should contain CV, personal letter and certificates.