Customer Success Manager
About the company
Instantor was founded in 2010 and in April 2018, Financial Times ranked the company as the third fastest growing Fintech in Sweden.
Instantor makes people's financial lives easier and helps organizations to understand their customers´ true financial capacity. Via a banking API, the platform enables communication with online banking systems and by doing that, realizes valuable knowledge about the customer in real-time.
Our clients can hence increase acceptance, reduce risk, and streamline management.
Instantor has 250 integrated banks in 25 markets, with 150+ clients in Europe, South America and Asia.
The Head office is located on Vasagatan in Stockholm. We also have offices in Zagreb, Croatia and Malaga, Spain and employees a team of 50+.
We’re looking for Customer Success Manager with the world as their marketplace
Do you want join us on a fantastic journey with the world as your marketplace?
In your role as a Customer Success Manager, you will manage our existing clients, which will require you to travel approx 5-10 days per month. This is an exciting role in an international environment. The sales trend has been very positive the last few years and with your drive, determination and business acumen you will be part of an on-going success story in a thriving company.
Your desirable qualifications
- You have a relevant education and at least a couple of years sales experience with a proven track record of sales success of B2B solutions.
- You are commercially and value-based driven and have a passion for your customer’s business and developing relationships in an international environment.
- You are eager to become a part of a fast moving and expanding company.
- You are an organized and meticulous person who are experienced in negotiations.
- You are independent, yet cooperative. You know how to work against a goal with strategy and tactics in mind.
- You are fluent in Swedish as well as English. Other languages such as Spanish are considered an added merit.
This is a full-time indefinite term position.
For this recruitment, we have partnered with XLNT Search. Should you have queries regarding these roles or the recruitment process, please contact Björn Bergström on firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 727 06 81.
We apply continuous selection during this recruitment process, so do send us your application promptly.
We’re looking forward to your application!