Future Logistics IT is currently looking for Business Analyst
Within the department Order to Delivery (O2D) IT we are now setting the future IT landscape for logistics, supporting #Logisticsiscore. An important part of the change in the IT landscape will be deliveries based on SAP. As an Business Analyst you are a member of the Scania IT team at Order to Delivery (O2D) IT. If you like challenges, now is the perfect time to join this exciting journey.
We are looking for new members to our team that have an interest to work with Business change development and World-class IT deliver. Do you enjoy yourself in an outward and friendly atmosphere, are prestigious and happy to share your skills? Then this is the right challenge for you to submit your application to us.
You will work within the area of Supply chain networks (inbound logistics) or Extended Warehouse Management. Also you will be involved in the projects for further rollout of the SAP system within the Supply Chain Business process.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Identifying, analysing and document business needs in cooperation with business and colleagues
- Specify and/or support the functional requirements for the change requests
- Coordinate with development team at Scania IT
- Ability to adapt language
- Ability to build trust and interfaces to the business and IT organisation
- Collect and document requirements (user stories from business)
- Map requirements (connecting user stories to processes/production landscape, to help the software architect to design solution)
- Lead and conduct pre-studies.
- Facilitate workshops (challenge an existing process and make it more effective)
- You´re truly inspired to work with improvements and business development.
- You have experience from Supply Chain Management.
- Good change management leadership skills and good communication is an advantage.
- You are structured and have good planning skills.
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English is an requirement.
For further information
Please contact: Nishteman Ghaderi (Group manager), +46 8 553 825 1 or Tobias Viklund (Recruitment Specialist) +46 8 553 703 90. During the summer period July 14-August 12 we will be on vaccation, but please contact us thereafter.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.