Expert IT Developer to Software Development, Stockholm
We are looking for an Expert IT Developer to be responsible for building IT Front End solutions and integrations towards existing systems. This is an opportunity for you to play a key role in initiatives where we collaborate cross borders.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join a line organisation within Banking Technology called Software Development. We develop new functionality and applications both for internal users and towards Nordea’s customers.
What you will be doing:
- Be involved in the Home Journey Sweden initiative, which mainly covers our customer’s experience when buying a home
- Work in a joint business-technology team, working on the full life cycle of the solution.
- Be the technical responsible for the “Proof of Concept” and full delivery on the new framework requirements.
- Provide support to the framework users.
The role is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team where our ambition is to deliver the best solutions in the bank.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Excellent knowledge in code, design and unit test frontend solutions, based on input from requirements, UI wireframes etc, and integrating to backend services.
- At least 5 years development experience, technically leading a complex system integration project.
- Experience of working in an agile environment, preferably SAFe.
- Proven track record of delivering complex, large scale working systems to production.
- A solution-oriented and delivery-oriented mindset.
- Open minded and can work within an E2E team of 10-15 people and able to communicate in Swedish and English.
- A valid permit to work in Sweden.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
You have until 25 August 2018 to send us your application. We are interviewing as we receive CVs and if we find the right candidate, we will finish the search early.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Thomas Holm Hansen, email@example.com.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment.
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. We want to make a real difference - for our customers and for the communities in which we operate – by sharing our broad expertise and by offering digital and sustainable solutions, anywhere anytime.