Production-oriented network technician at Scania
We are looking for a Production-oriented network technician with significant interest in smart infrastructure solutions and agile working methods.
As a production-oriented network technician, you are responsible for operate existing and implementing new production systems to the Scania backbone. Collaborate with production engineering to ensure that we maintain high quality and support our global organisation.
You will have an active part in system integration between production cells, platforms, OS, networks. Contribute to the development and implementation of technical roadmaps.
You will be placed in a challenging environment with good opportunities for development.
In this work you will be supported by a team of other network technicians, a service Owner, network architects and a group manager.
You work amongst other will cover:
- Take part in network development, design and implementation projects.
- Expert on Network in procurement of machinery and production equipment.
- Connect new production systems (SCADA & MES) in close collaboration with production and suppliers.
- Capacity planning, quality and capacity measurement
- The team has a global technical responsibility which means interacting with other countries where Scania has big presence.
- Daily network operations.
- You have very good knowledge and experience in routing, switching, firewalls and wireless.
- Experience from industrial networking, protocols and applications.
- You are certified at least Cisco CCNP level or with equivalent work experience.
- Proactive problem solver with focus on quality and security.
- You are customer oriented with good communication skills, proactive, take initiative and ownership.
- You have knowledge and interest to automate recurring tasks (ex: scripting bash, power shell, python etc).
- Position require fluent Swedish and English in spoken and written.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Anders Andersson (Group Manager), +46 8 553 899 99, or Mikael Tammi (Scania Recruitment Centre), +46 8 553 711 74.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews held continuously during the recruitment process.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and certifications