LOTS is an independent company within the Scania Group, headquarted in Stockholm. We work as both a transport operator and as a professional advisor within the transport and logistics environment. With ongoing operations in Sweden, China and Brazil, LOTS targets companies in the mining, forestry and agriculture sectors to partner with. LOTS encompasses the principles behind Scania’s Lean way of working and aims to impact its customers by providing efficient, sustainable and future-oriented transport solutions.
We are growing rapidly and looking for new talents joining our mission to disrupt the transport industry!
The digitalization department within LOTS is working with the latest technologies in the areas of business intelligence, development and integration. Our day to day operations consists of complex system structures and a variety of vehicles which we need to connect in order to collect data. We thrive to utilize digitalization to maximize efficiency and minimize waste for the client and other stakeholders.
Want to play an integral role in turning ideas into functional final products? If this thought sounds intriguing, you might be the perfect candidate. In your role you will talk with people who want specific software designed and then convey their needs to developers. What do the client want to achieve? What should the software do? By listening to their ideas and concerns you will start formulating a vision for development that fits in to our digitalization roadmap. You will also be responsible for the sprint planning and follow-up as well as ensuring that all activities under your management are implemented with quality according to the requirements and the LOTS needs.
You are a fan of agile development and you do like the idea of self-organizing teams. Being part of an international work environment is something you appreciate. You also thrive in a fast moving environment, enjoy tackling new challenges and love digital disruption. LOTS is a relatively new organization and as such operates with a start-up mentality. We are both building upon Scania’s long history and constructing our own business model to open new doors with existing and future clients. This implies that our team members must be entrepreneurial whilst working in a structured and tactical way. For this role you need to have a few years of experience as a requirements analyst in an international company.
The most important skills for the role are:
- Communication skills – collecting information, understanding the stakeholders needs, and explaining technological concepts in understandable terms throughout the organization.
- Collaboration skills – Since you will be part of a team and must work seamlessly with stakeholders, managers, IT-staff and other colleagues
- Multitasking skills – the duties you take on are often managed simultaneously throughout the day, which means you must be able to prioritize tasks
- Tech knowledge – designing diagrams of what the stakeholder desires and spreading that information to the people who will construct the software requires that you “speak” the right language and understand what can and cannot be done.
- Organization skills – staying on top of things and handling requirements and requests and information coming in from various sources is essential to seeing projects through from start to finish.
Interested? Want to make a change? Apply today! Your application should include a CV and cover letter. Please apply as soon as possible.
Lots has it's office located on Vasagatan 16 in central Stockholm.
For questions about the role and LOTS please call: Ardalan Rahimi Balov (Head of Digitalization), +46 (0)700 86 96 95, firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions please call: Fredrik Hjelm (Solution Architect), +46 (0) 703 81 91 62, email@example.com