Data Warehouse developers - Business Intelligence
3 dagar kvar
Scania is moving towards becoming a Data Driven Company, meaning utilizing our data assets in a more extended way to find new knowledge and use it in decisions, predictions, process improvement, strategic planning and more. Today we are extracting a lot of data from our vehicles and IT-systems to our Data Lake and data warehouse, from which we develop Business Intelligence solutions that are consumed within the group globally. This area has a very high focus at Scania and we are investing heavily in new technology, making the future very exciting.
The Business Intelligence unit is responsible for serving the business stakeholders at Scania with BI solutions, including Scania's self service BI platform. Data management is a central component in making the vision real - to prepare data that can be consumed by our BI applications and users. You will work with Scania's stakeholders to describe/implement information models in Data Warehouse solutions and will be involved in both development of new solutions as well maintaining existing portfolio. We work with Oracle database and Oracle data Integrator 12c.
Your contacts will be both with business users of the applications as well as internally at Scania IT.
Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Data warehouse development experience, Dimensional modelling
- ELT or ETL development experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Oracle database, Oracle Data Integrator experience
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience of agile methods is a plus, as well as knowledge in BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik)
- Strong English language skills
fIn addition to the technical requirements we believe that the right candidate has the following characteristics:
- Teamplayer with result focus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You are curious and want to learn and understand more of the business challenges and find new possibilities to solve the same
- You strive for continous improvements and challenge current structures if required
As a Scania employee you are, in addition to personal and professional development opportunities, offered benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City – Liljeholmen – Södertälje, Scania Job Express.
For more information, please contact Rikard Anderberg (Group Manager) +46 (0)8 553 837 67 or Sara Hesselgren (Recruitment Specialist) +46 (0)8 553 519 33.
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Please apply as soon as possible and no later than September 28th.