Service Responsible WAN to Scania
Enterprise Network Services (IUBD) owns and maintains Services and Platforms enabling secure and robust connectivity according to business need. The group is responsible for WAN, Network Security & Application Delivery, M2M and Remote Access.
To meet the requirements and demands from our customers while in parallel new exiting technologies are coming on the market, we need to strengthen the Service Development Group with a Service Responsible for WAN service who will work with our customers, IT architects and technical experts to secure development, management and control for our current and future services.
You will have the full responsibility for several services and components and will drive the development and implementation of technical roadmaps, quality of delivery and financial control for the services. In this work you will be supported by a team of technical experts and a IT architect.
You will be placed in a challenging environment with opportunities for development in coordination, leadership and technology.
You work amongst other will cover:
- With support of technical experts build, maintain and execute the roadmap for development of the services
- Propose developments and improvements on existing services, as well as push forward in brand new service approaches and technologies
- Financial ownership and control of the services, including forecast, allocation and tracking
- Work with both customers and suppliers to secure agreed and up-to-date contracts and to develop relations
- Measure and secure quality of deliveries from a customer satisfaction, delivery precision and costs perspective
- Coordinate on different levels in the organisation to secure roadmaps, funds and projects for implementation of such
- Create and present service material for Scania management
- You have a relevant academic education or equivalent work experience in the area of work
- Likely you will have some experience from service management and financial responsibility and have an interest in new technologies
- You are structured, customer oriented with good communication skills, proactive, take initiative and ownership, and have the drive to move our services forward
- You feel comfortable working closely with technical responsible and learning from each other
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jakob Huldt (Group Manager), +46 8 553 50322, or Mikael Tammi (Scania Recruitment Centre), +46 8 553 711 74.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.