Solution Architect with focus Master Data Management
The group Information Management works with making the information available, understandable and with right quality. We work closely with different functions across the whole Scania organization for example the information owners, data engineers, data scientists, data lake team and the system development teams.
We are currently looking for a Solution architect with focus on Master Data Management. Your main responsibility will be to establish an architecture and methodology for integrating Scania´s MDM in different areas.
Skills and experience
- Very good information and conceptual model knowledge
- Expert on Master Data Management and design pattern
- Experience from implementing Master Data Management solutions
- Experience of agile way of working is a plus
- Good ability to communicate a complex message
- Good English knowledge
We are looking for applicants with an MSc in Information Technology or similar along with relevant work experience. In addition to that:
- You have the ability and will to see the whole picture as well as working with the details.
- You are curios and have an interest in understanding business challenges and support them with new IT solutions.
- You have the will to learn about new technologies.
- You find it natural to work in a team and to share knowledge with your colleagues.
In addition to exciting career and personnel development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Helen Nordquist (Senior Manager), +46 (0)8 553 853 22 or Sara Hesselgren (Recruitment Specialist), +46 (0)8 553 519 33. Please apply as soon as possible and no later than September 28th.