Portfolio Manager D-organisation, Global Industrial Development, TEIE
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
TEI is responsible for the IT and Automation strategy and the IT portfolio within Production and Logistics at Scania (P&L).TEI is a department within Global Industrial Development (TE).
TEIE is the department at TEI that is responsible for ERP Systems and Business Architecture at P&L.
We are now looking for a Portfolio Manager for the D-organisation within P&L. We are in a phase where we have many initiatives during the next five to six years, that will influence the design and implementation of a new architecture together with new IT solutions. The architecture and IT solutions should be an enabler for our P&L business to take on new challenges and opportunities within our global production system.Main Mission
The mission is to manage the IT portfolio for the P&L D-organisation and develop IT strategies aligned to the P&L global business strategies.
The IT-portfolio manager is a member of the Global Industrial IT team (TEI). In this role, you are responsible for maintenance and development of the IT-portfolio strategy and the project- and application portfolio for the D-organisation. The portfolio will consist of a multitude of areas such as:
- Product introduction
- Order and planning
- Digital factory
As a Portfolio Manager you work closely with both business and IT, as well as our core team of experts and project managers with following responsibilities;
- Provide and support the D-organisation’s with expert knowledge and experience and keep the IT portfolio together for D
- Be the D-organisation’s main contact person at TEI
- Vision & roadmap
- Create and manage Industrial IT strategies and roadmaps, including as-is and target business architecture
- Business relationship
- Responsible for IS/IT coordination in the appointed area, act as an advisor to management and process forums for IT initiatives
- Work closely together with your Scania IT peer for the D-organisation.
- Ensure that “Same need-same solution” is used throughout the organisation.
- Secure that prioritized projects and enhancements are performed and with the right quality
- Create and manage IT budget for projects and enhancements
- IT governance
- Responsible to collect and prioritize IT demands globally
- Business intelligence, including Truck & Bus cooperation
- Process and method development
- Represent the D-organisation within the area of responsibility in discussions with Scania IT and external parties
- Suggest improvements and process updates to ensure a P&L end-to-end process with minimum waste.
- General knowledge of Scania, processes and organisation
- Deep knowledge in processes and organisation within P&L
- Scania Production System
- Project management
- Language, fluent in Swedish and English, talking and writing
- An extensive network within Scania business as well as Scania IT in your area of responsibility
- Exposure to enterprise level large-scale applications
- Experience with IT environment or organization
- Experience of Steering Group work and larger presentations
- Good communication skills, a team player, ability to energize
- Business perspective in a technical environment
- Working in the area between business and IT requires that you understand and can handle both perspectives.
- Bachelors Eng./Comp Science or minimum 5 years industry experience in IT-coordination, software development, programming, or engineering discipline. To succeed in the role, you need social and analytic skills. You are used to take own initiatives to create and maintain structures. You want to create an overall perspective and see the complete picture.
Our hope is that you also contribute to our diversity within the group.Further information
If you think this is interesting and need more information, please contact Klas Lundin, Head of ERP Systems & Business Architecture TEIE at Global Industrial Development.Application
Apply via our website, no later than October 15. Your application should include a cover letter and CV.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.