Senior Legal Counsel, Development & Supply Chain
Would you like to be part of an exciting Industry 4.0 journey?
The world is rapidly changing and leading food and beverage producers are adopting automation and digitalisation technologies that give them a competitive edge, allowing them to produce more efficiently and providing insightful information for decision making. Do you want to work with a company which uses cutting-edge digital tools and innovations - connected machines, data analytics, mobility apps, virtual training and remote support – to bring value to our customers?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented IT lawyer with strong IPR expertise to join our Legal Affairs team, guiding and supporting development and sourcing activities across Tetra Pak’s businesses.
The Legal Affairs function is headed up by the Tetra Pak Group General Counsel who leads a global team of world class senior lawyers, patent and trademark attorneys and corporate governance and risk management professionals.
The position will be based in Lund, Sweden and will report to the Vice-President, Legal Affairs, Development & Supply Chain.
- Advising stakeholders on key legal, governance and risk management areas which arise in the course of development and sourcing activities, particularly in the IT sphere. This will include advice on software sourcing, intellectual property rights ownership and licensing, competition law, data protection, data security, audits, claims and disputes.
- Planning, drafting and negotiating complex IT, sourcing, development, licensing, consulting, IPR, service, sourcing and confidentiality agreements.
- Developing, implementing and supporting the continuous improvement of policies, processes, template agreements, checklists and other tools
- Training and developing business and legal colleagues in various legal and governance areas
- Helping to select, manage and develop external legal advisers
- Facilitating close teamwork with other members of the Legal Affairs team
You are a highly skilled professional with a law degree from a reputable university and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as in-house counsel with multinational internet or technology companies and/or a leading law firm advising companies in the IT sector.
Excellent knowledge of intellectual property rights, particularly in the context of software development, licensing and other IT agreements, is a prerequisite. Sound knowledge of competition laws would be a merit.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, with excellent drafting skills.
You are a driven, energetic, resourceful self-starter and manage the ability to make clear, timely and well-reasoned decisions with attention to detail, while remaining focused on the "big picture". You are a team-player with the ability to work across divisions, geographies and cultures and an effective communicator.
Please complete and submit your application in English online at www.tetrapak.com no later than October 18, 2018.
For further information about the position or your application, please contact Valentina Harabagiu at +46 46 36 2369.
For trade union information please contact Unionen/Annika Svensson at +46 46 36 3916 or Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533.