Paralegal/Assistant to VP Legal Affairs
CGI is a global IT business with 72,500 professionals in hundreds of locations worldwide. CGI’s three strategic business units in Europe (excluding UK) have a revenue of $4,9 billion, employs 27,773 members and operates in 23 countries.
We are now looking for an assistant who will support our VP Legal Europe and the Swedish legal team. The responsibilities includes various administration activities, organizing events, coordinating activities with the CGI Corporate office based in Montreal, and preparing various reports. The position is based in Stockholm and will report to VP Legal Europe.
As a member of CGI and the legal team, you will work in an international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. We believe that the successful candidate has a great and positive “can do” personality, very strong language and organization skills and an eye for details in everything he or she does.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the VP Legal Europe with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings
• Administer the employee satisfaction meetings, schedule the meetings, follow up and gather input/comments and present in PPT to form action plans addressing the need for development points
• Ensure that the performance review meetings are scheduled and that the members are meeting the deadlines, doing the self-assessments, and inserting objectives in the HR tool
• Review time reports and expense reports of the Europe Legal team members and check that they are in good order
• Administer the local reporting processes. Schedule meetings with the respective legal team members
• Review and assure the quality in the quarterly Legal team reports
• Gather and document the results from (internal) client satisfaction reviews
• Schedule annual meetings with Business Unit Leaders and Strategic Business Unit Presidents
• Review and improve PPT presentations
• Improve, structure and administer the platform for knowledge sharing within the European legal team
• Review and quality assure agreement templates, Q&As, checklists and other documents
• Complete expense reports for the Legal team members in Sweden
• Educate new Legal team members on the local tools and processes
• Coordinate meetings & calendar invites, responding to organizers or invitees, organize travel booking
• Organize, prepare and follow up Conferences / Team meetings / training events
• Support the team with administrative tasks such as: time reports, mailing lists, procurement, vacation planning etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
To be successful in this role you likely possess the following skills
• Strong structural and administrative skills
• Fluent in Swedish and English (writing and oral)
• Thorough experience using Microsoft Office package – especially Outlook, PPT, word and excel
• Ability to adapt your daily work for ad hoc priorities that arise
• Ability to handle substantial amount of information
Furthermore we believe you are a quick learner with high integrity and has a positive “can do” attitude. As a person you are curious and eager to develop and learn about new systems and you enjoy working in a fast moving environment.
If you are the person we are looking for, we can offer you an exciting global working environment with a lot of collaboration amongst friendly local and international colleagues.
Interested in joining our Swedish legal team of seven great members and being a part of a global company that has been awarded Top Employer for the fourth year in a row?
For more information please contact email@example.com
The selection process will take place continuously, so please send in your application as soon as possible, latest the 09-Dec-2018.
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna – som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.