Software Engineer – Senior Java developer
Are you passionate about digitalization and truly believe that success can only be reached by working closely with others? Then the Software Engineer position in the new Employee Tools & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Value Stream is just the right place for you!
Join our team that serves the Bank’s most important assets – our customers and the people in our customer-facing channels.
About the job
Our new journey began with the roll-out of the new CRM tool to all branches and Savings Bank in Sweden. In parallel, we will start building up the new Employee Tools teams focused on managing and improving the portfolio of applications we provide to branches and contact centers.
In the Software Engineer role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team
- Proactively reducing the technical gaps
- Deciding on how to build the solution within architecture frames
- on-call for the IT services developed and maintained by the CFT
- Solving and deploying solutions of incidents and problems
- Continuously updating existing documentation for the services
- Participating and following maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable)
- Ensuring quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software
- Designing new tests, improving existing ones and executing them (unit, security, performance etc.) in order to secure needed quality of the delivered software and IT service
Our technology stack:
- Back End: JEE, Servlets, EJB, Web services, REST, Mockito & JUnit;
- Dev. environment: GIT, Gradle, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse
What you need to succeed
To succeed in this role you need to be passionate about digitalization and truly believe that success is something that can only be reached by working closely with others. This means that in addition to having knowledge about digital innovations and customer behaviors, you also have to be willing to learn from others as well as share your own knowledge and experiences.
The role also requires:
- Fluency in English, both in writing and in speech
- Have experience of working with deadlines and multiple simultaneously ongoing initiatives
- Strong team player
What you may have worked with previously
- Software Engineer
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Team Manager
Why work with me? – Lovisa Perhson
We are a dynamic team that takes on challenges with a great deal of energy and passion. As our new Software engineer you will be an important member of the team. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.
Welcome with your application in English or Swedish!
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.