Swedbank and the industry are facing a major change, the business needs to transform together with the new digitization era and get closer to our customers.
Do you want to be a part of Swedbank’s Agile transformation journey?
About the job
Enterprise Agile Support is a team within Group IT responsible for the agile roll out in Swedbank. Enterprise Agile Support team consists of a group of experienced agile coaches, with extensive knowledge in coaching and training.
Transforming a major IT organization at a bank is a great challenge, to be part of accomplishing that is something to be proud of and will give you many opportunities to grow and learn new things!
The agile coaches support the organization in our ambition to become an efficient, adaptive bank with continuous delivery of valuable services/products to the end customers. An Agile Coach is often an experienced ex-Scrum Master with passion for agile practices and principles.
- The strategic application of agile methods within the organization.
- Support the units to define appropriate value streams and cross functional teams.
- Support units in creating their own transformation teams for the agile journey.
- Perform trainings for teams, managers and others who are affected.
- Coaching of Agile Product Owners, Scrum Masters and teams.
- Conducting miscellaneous workshops and talks in relation to agile methods and way of working.
- Actively assist in identifying and removing hinders on organizational level.
- Support the teams to become awesome.
What you need to succeed
We believe that you:
- Have +5 years of Scrum Master experience.
- Have good communication skills, are a good team player, are self-driven and used to take own initiatives.
- Are strong in building cooperation and networks and have the ability to build confidence.
- Have a good understanding of business interaction with IT.
- Have a pragmatic view and are solution oriented.
Good if you have but not a must:
- You have +2 years of working as an Agile Coach.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach/ Certified Team Coach/ ICF certified
- Certified in training from the Back of the Room
- You like to keep yourself updated and follow the Agile and Lean trends, you are familiar with e.g. Mary Poppendieck, Jurgen Apello and Henrik Kniberg.
- Experience in conducting trainings for the introduction of Scrum Master/Product Owner/Agile Manager/Agile roles.
- You are an agile evangelist who practiced as an agile coach.
What you may have worked with previously
- Have previous experience from an IT Agile /Lean transformation.
- From previous experience you have hands-on experience of development and hereby learnt the benefits from working Lean and Agile, and not just the theories behind it.
- We are looking for you who have a university degree in engineering or equivalent.
Why work with us? - Rait Maasikas
This is a chance to join a team of passionate agile coaches, who all share a common challenge in transforming a big bank. As an agile coach with us, you will get the possibility to influence how to operate the future bank. You will interact directly with cross functional teams, transformation teams and mangers on all levels. You will be involved in interesting and challenging projects together with competent and ambitious colleagues.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.