Software Engineer Cobol to Swish team
If you think Swish, E-invoice, E-accounting and BiR are excellent products and are interested in helping us make them even better, this is your chance!
About the job
E-team in Group Consumer Payments develops and maintains the Swish, e-invoice and e-accounting products, both to consumers and corporate customers. The payment area is highly prioritized in the banks agenda and we are facing a lot of changes. We are working for increased customer satisfaction, high availability and maintaining the bank's position as a market leader. As a Software Engineer you will work in a cross functional team with extensive knowledge, skills and experience in the services within e-team.
Main activities of the CFTs are to:
- Develop and maintain the E-teams systems and services as well as contribute to integration towards our providers
- Ensure stable and high quality deliveries within the strategy and delivery road map for the Bank
- Contribution to incident and problems solving, secure continuous stability of the systems and services managed by the team
Your assignment comprises:
- Contribute in all areas; analyze, design, develop, test, document and maintain services delivered by the team
- Have, and continue to gain, good knowledge of the businesses in the team's area
- Interest in participation together with business to design new products and changes
- Ensure quality awareness and usability when designing, building and maintaining software
- Collaborate with the APO, business analyst and other roles to refine the product backlog
- Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver user stories for business and maintenance
What you need to succeed
- Proven Mainframe, DB2, Cobol & SQL coding skills
- Interest in architectural work and system testing
- Experience from or interest in working in a scrum team and in an agile way of working
- Being a strong team player and contribute to a good work environment
- Being open minded and willing to learn new things and ways of working
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-driven, gives and takes responsibility
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in oral and written Swedish and English
- A relevant university degree or similar work experience
What you may have worked with previously
- Development, design and maintenance, in Mainframe
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Scrum Master
Why work with me? - Anette Lütschg
Our team consists of software engineers, product specialists, business analysts and an APO; we like to have an open and supportive atmosphere in the team and have some fun together. You will work in a close collaboration with the team´s business partners, as well as other key stakeholders with in our area.
As a manager I'm open and curios and value positive energy, collaboration and a solution-oriented approach and that we live according to our values – Simple, Open and Caring within the team. I encourage and appreciate employees who take and give responsibility so we can grow as a team and I want us to have an open dialog.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.