Information Security Architect
Do you want to be in the frontline helping Swedbank building safe solutions keeping intruders out of our systems?
Then this job is worth checking out closely!
About the job
Cyber threats are increasing all over the world and Swedbank must be protected at all times from any attempt to tamper with our information and systems. As member of the Security Architect team you are a crucial part in helping us building secure solutions thus protecting our customers´ information. This includes informing and supporting development teams how they should design new solutions and also reviewing the design from an information security perspective.
There are many new regulations on their way and as Security Architect you will always be on top of them and suggest how the requirements can be fulfilled in a secure yet efficient way.
As Security Architect you will work with:
- Proposing, setting, monitoring and following up the information security and security architecture across Swedbank Group as an integrated part of architecture governance and information security assurance.
- Acting as an expert for business, application and infrastructure development, maintenance and operations in security architecture and IT security matters.
- Assisting the CISO in discharging some of his/her duties regarding security decisions.
- Following-up and reviewing IT solutions across Swedbank Group.
- Suggesting, developing and maintaining guidelines and patterns for IT Security and contribute to the Swedbank Enterprise Architecture Framework.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent depth and breadth in IT security and documented experience of architectural and design tasks.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to actively challenge conventions to find solutions balancing risk, cost and customer trust.
- Ability to find solutions where others have failed.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels. Ability to discuss things at detailed technical level, as well as putting things in pedagogical or more abstract terms and provide holistic views.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Information Security Management and Risk Management in general.
- Academic education within IT and at least 5 years of experience within IT Security.
- Relevant certification within the area, such as CISSP, CISA/CISM, SABSA or similar or having the qualifications to gain such certifications with little effort.
- If you have education/experience in the legal area, it could replace the need for deep technical, architectural and design knowledge.
What you may have worked with previously
- Architect in IT
- Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Cyber Security
- Management positions in IT
Why work with us?
The Security Architecture Team is a small team with highly skilled Information Security professionals that work in an area that is of great strategical importance for Swedbank. As Security Architect you will have all possibilities to manage your own work independently. You will find great opportunities for your professional development, the possibility to participate in international projects, abundant career opportunities and trainings, a dynamic working environment and supportive colleagues. Still there are tasks that we all benefit from doing together and we strongly believe that the team can deliver more than the individuals added together.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.