Chief Product Owner to Corporate and Cash Management
How would you like to impact 500000 corporate clients and associations in Sweden by creating and maintaining high quality digital solutions? We are now looking for a strong, independent, self -driven manager that has the ambition to provide our customers with the best digital services and an outstanding customer experience. If you like taking on responsibility and truly believe that success can be reached by working closely with others, this might be the challenge you were looking for!
We hope you like the speed, high business demands and can keep the pace up, because as a Chief Product Owner you will be taking on a full responsibility for one of our crucial Value Streams - Corporate and Cash management Sweden.
About the job
In this role, you will lead 4 cross-functional teams towards fulfilling our mission: to improve our digital corporate interface including self-service capabilities and our Cash Management offering, in order to stay relevant for corporates as they grow. Corporate customers desire a clear overview of their bank engagements and the ability to control, optimize and administrate the processes around daily banking and cash management on their own.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding business needs from both a customer, channel and product perspective
- Developing, maintaining, prioritizing and following -up the value stream roadmap based on the Swedbank strategies and business areas activity plans
- Securing the best- in-class customer experience trough delivery of secure and reliable IT services.
- The delivery integration with our 3rd party multiple vendors who will be supplying a cash management system and other services to ensure we can continue to be relevant to our mid and large corporate customers
- Managing the Team Managers for the 4 cross-functional teams within the value stream, delivering according to agile principles, with a responsibility for constant improvement of delivered services and solutions
- Securing the proper handling of problem, incident and crisis management
What you need to succeed
- Good business understanding of the Corporate customers and Cash management area
- Good understanding of market trends and customer expectations.
- Communication management skills
- Good level understanding of software development and maintenance
- Gives and takes responsibility
- People management skills
- Strong focus on delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in oral and written English
What you may have worked with previously
- Manager of relevant businesses
Why work with me – Staffan Ivarsson
I'm very thrilled to be one of the BIO's for Digital Banking. We are now on a journey to become truly Omni-channel, giving our customers and employees the best possible experience, despite choice of channel, and I'm happy to be part of this journey.
If you would choose to work with me you will have a manager with a broad experience from different areas in the bank and will join a team focused on delivery. I'm considering myself to be a supportive, but still demanding Manager.
I trust my team very much so you can expect to have more freedom than control in order to meet your targets.
I'm looking forward to your application.
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.