Order management IT Delivery Coordinator at O2D IT
We are currently looking for an Order Management IT Delivery Coordinator . Our department is responsible for delivering IT to Order to Delivery process at Scania.
Your main work assignments are:
- Coordinate complex and cross department IT initiatives within the order management process and in specific Component Logistics
- To drive technical design and implementation in the system development life cycle, and ensuring that major changes to the system and integration architecture are planned, defined and successfully delivered;
- To create architectural strategy and design, validate it with stakeholders and provide technology leadership, governance and support throughout the product lifecycle;
- Providing modern, scalable and high-performing technical solutions without reinventing the wheel;
- Ensuring that the teams understand and commits to the technical solutions, and that only agreed standards and technologies are used within system development;
We expect you to have a university degree in Computer Science and 5-10 years of experience within system development complemented with the following competencies:
- A true agile mind-set
- You have good knowledge in logistics, manufacturing and PDM domain
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns, data integration techniques and SOA.
- Experience in Sparx EA, UML and Information Modelling ;
- Ability to articulate ideas and be fluent in demonstrations;
- You see the advantage of cooperating with the other brands within VW Truck and Bus;
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirement documents and review them with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization;
- You must be proficient in written and spoken English.
We expect applicants to be curious, have excellent problem-solving skills and to have a genuine interest in IT. As we work in a global environment, some travelling is required.
As an employee of Scania, we offer individual career development in addition to other benefits such as employee car, bonus, pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer Scania Job Express – a bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje.
Don’t hesitate to contact Christer Borg (Manager) +46 70 081 00 72 or Tobias Viklund (Recruitment Specialist) +46 8 553 703 90.
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates. We handle applications on-going.