Assignment Lead - Business Intelligence, IT
2 dagar kvar
Scania is undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a fully data-driven supplier of sustainable transport solutions. We are on a journey to use our data assets in a more extended way to use it in decisions, predictions, process improvement, strategic planning and more. Today we are extracting huge amounts of data from our vehicles and IT systems to our Data Lake for further processing to BI solutions.
We are currently looking for Assignment Leads to our Business Intelligence group. Our group is a central function in Scania IT, serving all functions and processes within Scania Group.
You will be responsible for deliveries of BI projects towards our business stakeholders. This means following a project from business requirement until delivery of first release of a BI solution to the business, i.e. from planning to execution. The projects could be both for totally new demands for BI solutions as well as transforming legacy solutions into our new target architecture, to improve efficiency in our overall BI portfolio.
The position hence includes the following components:
- Capturing business demand and translate this into technical solutions
- Assess the business value and prioritise accordingly as per our process
- Resource management
- Project management
You will work closely with different functions across the whole Scania organisation as well as with Scania IT to ensure proper execution of the assignments. Development resources are available within Scania IT as well as with external parties. As you will work with a broad scope, we are looking for persons who has a strong business acumen with the addition of being strong in BI and data warehouse technologies.
Skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in leading IT development projects in BI and/or Data Warehouse domains
- Experience from the BI domain, from a requirement analyst role/project management/developer role
- Technical understanding of data warehousing concepts and architecture
- Requirement analyst experience considered a plus
- Experience of agile methods is a plus, as well as knowledge in BI tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik)
- Strong English language skills
In addition to the technical requirements we believe that the right candidate has the following characteristics:
- Experienced leader of projects with strong track record of delivering results with quality and speed
- Comfortable in an environment with high pace of change, strong in prioritisation
- You are curious about business problems and want to understand business impact and priorities
- Strong in ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You are curious and want to learn and understand more of the business challenges and find new possibilities to solve the same
- It comes natural for you to communicate and share knowledge with your colleagues
What we offer
As a Scania employee you are, in addition to personal and professional development opportunities, offered benefits such as an option to sign an agreement for an employee car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City – Liljeholmen – Södertälje, Scania Job Express.
For more information, please contact Group Managers Rickard Anderberg +46 (0)8 553 837 67, email@example.com, Alexandra Svedberg +46855371179, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sara Hesselgren (Recruitment Specialist) +46 (0)8 553 519 33.
Your application should include a cover letter and a CV. Please apply as soon as possible and no later than 13 December.