Service Manager WAN to Scania CV AB, IT
Enterprise Network Services (IUBD) owns and maintains Services and Platforms enabling secure and robust connectivity according to business needs. The group is responsible for WAN, Network Security & Application Delivery, M2M and Remote Access.
We strive to optimise customer experience and service to the business through a combination of continuous service improvement and introduction of new and exciting technologies. As a result, we need to strengthen the Service Development Group with a Service Manager for WAN services. The purpose of the role is to maintain and develop customer relationships and liaise with IT architects and technical experts to secure development, management and control of current and future services.
You will have the full responsibility for several services and components and will drive the development and implementation of technical roadmaps, quality of delivery and financial control for relevant services. You will be supported by a team of technical experts and a IT architect in a challenging environment with opportunities for personal growth and development in the areas of coordination, leadership and technology.
- To build, maintain and execute the roadmap for development of relevant services with the support of technical experts
- Propose development and improvement of existing services, as well as promotion of new services and technologies
- Financial ownership and control of relevant services, including forecast, allocation and tracking
- Liaise with both customers and suppliers to secure agreed and up-to-date contracts
- Improve and develop customer and supplier relations
- Measure and secure quality of deliveriy from a customer satisfaction, delivery precision and costs perspective
- Coordination to secure roadmaps, funds and projects for implementation of such
- Create and present service material for Scania management
- To serve as an integral part of the escalation path relating to relevant services
- Assume other service related responsibilities on a case-to-case basis when needed
- You have a relevant academic education or equivalent work experience in the area of work
- Solid business and technical understanding and the ability to bridge the two
- Likely you have some experience from service management and financial responsibility and have an interest in new technologies
- Negotiation skills and experience
- Understanding of KPI’s
- Experience of managing 3rd party agreements
- Experience from cloud transition
- You are structured, pro-active and customer oriented with good communication skills and a sense of ownership and initiative
- Comfortable working closely with technical managers
- English business proficiency
It's an advantage if you have:
- Experience from the automotive industry
- Previous experience from project management
- Previous experience from procurement
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje - the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jonas Östergren (Group Manager), +46 8 553 81731, or Mikael Tammi (Scania Recruitment Centre), +46 8 553 711 74.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.