Scrum Master at Collaboration Layer
Globalisation, digitalisation and mobility are examples of trends that are affecting our business environment. We are increasing our ability to make use of our information assets and utilize new technology. New possibilities enable us to share data with each other, apply machine learning and artificial intelligence. The work environment at Scania’s IT department is international and our employees are representing many different nationalities and countries.
Do you have a passion for people, coaching and continuous learning? Are you a driven problem-solver and a talented communicator? Would you like to lead a team in a global environment? Then this could be the role for you!.
You will lead and coach our cross-functional Agile team to improve the development and maintenance of our Collaboration Layer. Your main role will be to help the team members solve problems and achieve continuous improvement, learning and adapting from the experience gained during the development process.
Your daily challenge will include:
- Coaching the team to deliver value
- Coordinating with other teams and Scrum Masters
- Arranging and facilitating daily stand-up meetings; participating in daily Scrum meetings, release planning, sprint planning sessions and retrospectives
- Continuously improving our ways of working
- Ensuring adherence to Agile methodology and mechanisms
- Improving our agile way of working. We are setting up several agile team together within in the TRATON group, delivering together
- Be a part of the change of working together in an international environment in close cooperation
We believe that you have an extensive work experience in of these following roles:
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer
We also belive that you see one of the following roles as a potential next steps in your career development at Scania:
- Agile Product Owner
- Other managerial roles
- Cross-Functional Team Manager
As a person, you have a genuine interest in people and team-building. You are a team player with a flexible mindset, enabling you and your team to cooperate and coordinate effectively with other parts of Scania and our brand colleagues in Traton group.
Therefore, we would like to see a:
- "Everything is possible" - attitude
- Aptitude for Thinking outside the box and willingness to do things differently
- Flexibility in mind and spirit
For more information, please contact:
Maria Söderman, IRAD (+46 8 553 82627), Enrico Richiello, IH Recruitment Specialist (+46 70 0856 227)
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.
Selections will be made throughout the application period.
Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than December 19th 2018. Job ID 20183069.