Maintenance Manager Powertrain Assembly IT Local Applications
Powertrain Assembly & Maintenance IT works together with Powertrain Production and Industrial Maintenance to accelerate business development through digitalization and collaboration. The team secure daily business operation and delivery of the right IT services and needed IT capabilities to fulfil the business objectives.
We are now looking for a person with a significant interest in leading the work with a number of our third party applications to secure daily business operation, working with new demands and accelerate business development.
You will have the responsibility for several applications, drive the development and implementation of roadmaps and secure quality of deliveries. You will adopt an agile approach and will be the primary contact for end users within the company.
You will be placed in a challenging environment with opportunities for development in coordination, leadership and technology.
Your work amongst other will cover:
- Collaborate with business to handle change requests and releases
- Work close with suppliers to handle new demands, plan future releases and follow up of support and incidents
- Work proactively to improve and reduce incidents
- Ordering of infrastructure and consultancy services
- Create and present material for Scania management
- Our successful candidate will be a natural leader with a good understanding of agile culture and ways of working
- You have the ability to coordinate cross functional deliveries
- You have a degree in IT or equivalent work experience and 1-3 years of experience in a leading role, such as Maintenance Manager, Scrum Master or Team Leader and a significant interest in IT
We offerIn addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jakob Huldt (Group Manager), +46 8 553 503 22, or Johanna Ingels (Recruitment Specialist ), +46 70-081 29 90.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.