Integration developers and architects in Stockholm
Solita is a fast growing IT-Services company operating in the Nordics with over 700 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. We have offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Tallinn, Tampere, Lahti, Turku and Oulu and we work with large Nordic organisations. Our customers include brands like Salomon, Suunto, Fortum, Finnair, Vianor and numerous others. We are now looking for Integration Developers and Architects to work in Sweden with modern API and integration environments such as Azure, AWS and MuleSoft.
Solita and our integration services Solita’s roots are in Finland where we are known as one of the best places to work. At the beginning of 2017 we opened an office in Stockholm, where we are now looking for skilled experts to work with our Nordic projects. Our plan is to grow in the nordics to more than 100 specialists in a few years. Our company culture is very important for us and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills and cool colleagues.
Our integration team consists of 30 specialists in Finland who are responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers systems and helping them in their journey of digitalisation. As an integration architect or developer you will be one of the first integration experts in Sweden and have our Finnish integration team as your back-up as well as our Solita team in Stockholm. You enjoy a start-up like environment and are ready to jump in where needed. You are also moving things forward in a multi-player environment and understand the requirements for digitalising different businesses and processes as well as interpreting them as functional solutions. Designing and implementing integration solutions for our customer, mainly using our API and integration tools, will be one of your main tasks, but we also hope that you will be a spokesperson for our company in Sweden.
You will succeed in our team if you
- enjoy creating functional solutions for our customers business you like a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks
- have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy doing sales to some extent besides your other tasks
- want to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- are experienced in executing integration projects with different technologies and have automatisation experience about different work phases (e.g. CI, CD)
- share our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
Since we are working with Nordic customers, we expect you to have work experience from the Nordic or Baltic countries and have a work permit in Sweden. Also, knowledge of the Swedish integration market in general as well as good networks are important since you would be on of the first to start our integration business in Sweden.
In addition, we also appreciate knowledge in some of the following integration tools and technologies: Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, BizTalk, Oracle, IBM, Camel, Azure Logic Apps, 3Scale, Tyk.io or WSO2. If you also have knowledge in software development, databases or ERP-systems, don’t forget to mention it. Good English skills are a must. Understanding Finnish or Swedish is a benefit.
We offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- A great work culture: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Apply now! We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Tell us what you are good at and what you dream about doing in the future. Send then your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our web page.
For more information about the job and actual role in Stockholm, contact Saila Lehtovaara at +358-50-3370 917 / Saila.Lehtovaara@solita.fi.
For more information about our recruitment process, contact Hanna Heikkilä at +358-44-2916 831 / email@example.com.