4 dagar kvar
Sandvik IT Services provides Sandvik with IT infrastructure, systems and business critical solutions, and we need the best people with different backgrounds and experiences, all in the right places to make this work. We work in a constantly changing environment with new technology emerging every day. As a result, new challenges, innovation and problem-solving are all part of our culture.
At the Cloud Integration department, we’re at the forefront of creating automated integrations using Azure iPaas. To join our passionate and progressive team, we are now looking for a Solution Architect to play an important role in our organization by enabling continued development of our IT delivery. If you’re a driven architect or a senior developer who’s eager to develop in this direction, this might be your next step! Welcome to an exciting role in an international landscape.
The location for this position is either Sandviken or Kista.
Your mission – to support our delivery and motivate the team with your passion for system integration
In this role, you ensure translation of business requirements into IT solutions, and you provide technical guidance in the design and implementation of these – always in line with set strategies and business needs. As an inspiring leader, you get the team excited to thrive in the everchanging business and technical landscape.
- Mapping business requirements into technology solutions through interaction with business, IT solution stakeholders, vendors and industry experts
- Ensuring that designed solutions are successfully implemented by supporting the project teams to confirm that systems are successfully evolved and delivered as finalized and maintainable solutions
- Reviewing the current technology architecture landscape and seek ways to leverage, improve and/or extend corporate technology investments
- Conducting research on new and emerging technologies for practical application to business problems and strategic initiatives
- Creating and maintaining guidelines and patterns
Your character – enthusiastic problem solver with a passion for integration and development
We are looking for someone with a university degree or equivalent knowledge gained from work experience. You have a proven track record in integration architecture using Azure iPaas and similar Integration products and platforms. Strong experience in Cloud technologies such as Azure implementation is advantageous. Experience in integrating with industry-leading SaaS offerings from companies like SAP, Salesforce, Infor and Microsoft is desirable, as is experience as a consultant in an international setting. As we act on the global stage, it’s important that you have advanced English skills, and preferably also knowledge of Swedish or the will to learn Swedish.
The ideal candidate should have practical knowledge in the following:
- Solid understanding of integration styles, patterns and architecture
- Implementation experience in Industry best practices and emerging trends in the integration domain
- Solid understanding of SOA and Microservices architecture using REST APIs
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in iPaaS
- Expert level knowledge on Azure iPaaS
- Strong understanding of other integration products like Biztalk, MQ or similar
Your personality makes us better! You’re a structured individual who always has the best interest of the business in mind, and as a forward-thinking leader, you inspire and motivate the team to reach their full potential. Creating trustworthy collaborations is one of your strengths, and you use your strong communication skills to share information and knowledge to increase our common expertise and find successful solutions.
At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.
Send your application no later than February 8, 2018. Read more about Sandvik and apply at home.sandvik/career, Job ID: R0006890.
If you wish to add a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Tomas Ekström, recruiting manager, +46 (0)70 616 00 57
Malena Rackner, Unionen, +46 (0)26 262 748
Anna-Karin Wedin, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)26 262 780
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, +46 (0)26 261 444.
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize. In light of this, we respectfully decline any contact with marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2017, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.