Senior Firewall technician at Scania
Förfaller i dag
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
We are now looking for a Firewall Technician with significant interest in working on enterprise level with smart infrastructure solutions and agile working methods. Scania has more than 1000 connected sites and the IT department at Scania is looking to elevate firewall solutions to the next level.
You will work with services and components within the Network Security area supporting our global organisation. You will contribute to the development and implementation of technical roadmaps and ensure quality of delivery for those services. In this work you will be supported by a team of other Network Technicians, a Service Owner, a Network Architect and a Group Manager.
You will be placed in a challenging environment with good opportunities for development.
Your work amongst other will cover:
- Handling of work orders
- Interact with other technical engineers interfacing the network area
- Take part in design and implementation projects
- Secure quality of services and deliveries
- Work close to the customer, understanding their needs and how it fits in our IT landscape
- Incident management
- The team has a global technical responsibility which means interacting with other countries where Scania has big presence
- You have a relevant academic education or equivalent work experience in the area of work
- You are structured, customer oriented with good communication skills, proactive, take initiative and ownership
- You have a deep knowledge and interest in Network Security products in general and Check Point firewalls in particular
- You feel comfortable working closely with developers/technicians and learning from each other
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Jonas Östergren (Senior Manager), +46 8 553 81731, or Mikael Tammi (Recruitment Specialist), +46 8 553 711 74
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.