Senior ARS Developer
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
We are looking for a BMC Remedy ARS (Action Request System) developer to maintain and develop some of Scania’s largest proprietary workflow systems in order to meet future challenges.
As a BMC Remedy ARS developer, you will be part of the ARS team which supports a variation of our processes at Scania.
The team is highly skilled and committed, with considerable job satisfaction. The position offers good opportunities for personal development. We are constantly striving to improve both system and work processes.
As a BMC Remedy ARS developer, you will work in an agile development team in close cooperation with the business at large, but you will also have many contacts within Scania IT.
You will work on continuous system improvements in order to streamline processes and assist users.
- BMC Remedy ARS development in some of Scania’s largest global applications
- BMC Remedy ARS support (Incident Management and Problem Management)
- BMC Remedy ARS architecture, design, requirements management and testing within the department
We are looking for someone with a degree in IT or equivalent professional experience, as well as knowledge and prior experience of BMC Remedy ARS development. We also want someone with expertise in application management and an applications life cycle.
You should have:
- Prior experience of system development on the ARS platform.
- The commitment and motivation to work with others to deliver, simplify and improve.
- Experience of agile development.
- Ability to create good customer and supplier contacts.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Swedish.
- Knowledge and experience of requirements gathering and preparation of technical designs, as you will be working close to the customer.
It will also be of great merit if you have:
- Previous experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with REST APIs, preferably using the WSO2 platform.
To be successful in this role you need to have strong communication skills and be able to work independently as well as being a team player. Additionally, you are a conceptual thinker with a genuine interest in architecture/design and like to learn new technologies.
In addition to career and development opportunities, we also offer Scania employees other benefits, such as performance bonuses, a pension, flexible working hours, lunch at a reduced price and much more. If you live in Stockholm area, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje; Scania Job Express.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Enrico Richiello 46 70 0856 227
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificated. Please apply through our website HR inline/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than X