Solution Architect Connected Services
It is not every day that someone launches a new mobility brand, but that isn’t what is unusual about us. Lynk & Co is the future of car ownership that is subscription based, the mobility equivalent of Netflix. We are a new global urban and sharable mobility brand focusing on the needs of the connected generation. We challenge the conventional car industry of today.
Our fast-growing team based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam and Hangzhou, are reshaping mobility as we know it.
We are currently expanding to provide the capability for our global market entry and your contribution may be key to our success. If you share the passion for creating amazing customer experience, have an open mindset, thrive on innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global, diverse and agile team, you sound like you might be our next colleague.
The following position is currently open for application:
Solution Architect, Connected Services
In the role as Connected Solutions Architect you will be responsible for defining end2end solutions for new Connected services that will make Lynk & Co a unique brand for the connected car ecosystem.
This includes defining the overall architecture and distribution of the service over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third party service providers, and the interaction between all actors. You plan support for the management and use of the service throughout the lifecycle and define all integrations and support systems needed. You will be working in close cooperation with business as well as function and product owners. You are an open minded team player that do not hesitate to actively challenge conventions and try to come up with new and better ways to do what needs to be done. Since we work in a start-up environment it’s important that you can be flexible and deal with change, and have persistency to pursue targets and take decisions.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support the portfolio management by evaluating technical feasibility for new service ideas.
- Work together with business owners to define requirements for new services, use cases and lifecycle management.
- Define the overall solution architecture together with product owner and ensure the solution is covered by the product backlogs.
- Based on experience propose new technologies and innovations to be introduced.
- Solid experience (>5yrs) of requirements analyzes, service design and solution architecture
- Experience (>3yrs) of mobile and cloud based service development and management
- Experience (>3yrs) of enterprise business systems
- Experience (>3yrs) of system integration
- Experience (>3yrs) of automotive industry, preferably in-vehicle-infotainment system development
- Experience (>3yrs) of e-service provider industry
- Experience of mobile app development
- B.Sc. Computer Science or similar.
If you have questions about the position please contact Mats Wikström, Product Owner, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have quesions about the recruitment process, please contact Magnus Blixt, Recruiter, +46 721 84 38 91.
Last application date is 2019-04-07.
We are a rapidly expanding global mobility brand. We offer a culture of personal development and role growth. You will have the pleasure of working in a fast-paced environment with a team that punches considerably above its weight. We look for collaborators. Original thinkers. People who value being open, personal and challenging. People who think (like we do) that imagination is as important as expertise and value instinct and insight as much as experience. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.